Ancient Warriors' equipment
Ancient Warriors' equipment are sets of ancient armour and weaponry previously worn by the Ancient Warriors, who lived during the Third Age. They are very rare drops from revenants in the Forinthry Dungeon. The drop rates of these items increase slightly after the Elite Wilderness tasks have been completed, and increase further if the player is carrying a Revenant drop enhancer.
The armour sets are classed as PvP armour, and are the highest-level armours of this class in the game. They provide the same damage bonuses as ancient equipment. They also have defence values comparable to Refined Anima Core armour. However, the armours do not have any life point bonuses. The weapons each bear a unique special attack. The normal versions of this equipment require level 78 in the associated skills and last for 100,000 charges of combat before disintegrating.
Statius's equipment[edit | edit source]
Statius's equipment consists of offensive melee armour and a warhammer. The armour is statistically equal to Vesta's equipment, but it also includes a full helm. It requires level 78 Defence to wear, and the weapons require level 78 Attack to wield.
|Statius's full helm||-||-||-||-||-||-||384.8||-||-||20.3||-||-|
Vesta's equipment[edit | edit source]
Vesta's equipment includes offensive melee armour and a choice of two weapons, a one-handed longsword and a two-handed spear. It requires level 78 Defence to wear, and the weapons require level 78 Attack to wield.
Zuriel's equipment[edit | edit source]
|Zuriel's robe top||-||-||-||-||-||-||442.5||-||-||-||-||30.5|
|Zuriel's robe bottom||-||-||-||-||-||-||423.2||-||-||-||-||25.4|
Morrigan's equipment[edit | edit source]
|Morrigan's leather body||-||-||-||-||-||-||442.5||-||-||-||30.5||-|
|Morrigan's leather chaps||-||-||-||-||-||-||423.2||-||-||-||25.4||-|
|Morrigan's throwing axe||Thrown||955.5||1829||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 16 January 2017 (Update):
- patch 5 December 2016 (Update):
- As part of recent changes to ancient weapons made during the Bounty Hunter update, the lifespan of the weapons was increased significantly. While this was intended, the nature of these weapons as "spec weapons" meant that their lifespan increased to the point of never degrading fully, so they would never have sunk out of the game. To protect the long-term value of these items, they will now degrade by 0.5% of their total charge per special attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the Evolution of Combat, the only difference in the equipment was the special attacks and the duration of the equipment. The corrupted version only lasted for 15 minutes of wearing while the regular ones lasted for one hour of combat.
- For a very long time after the Evolution of Combat, Ancient Warriors' equipment had their original degradation mechanic, which meant they only lasted for an hour before turning into dust. It was not changed until the re-release of Bounty Hunter, which came out on 14 November 2016. With the aformentioned update:
- The armour has 100,000 charges (equivalent to 16 hours' worth of usage).
- The equipment now requires a confirmation prompt before attempting to equip, which turns it untradeable once worn. Prior to the Bounty Hunter update, they could be equipped without causing them to degrade due to their unique degradation mechanic.
|Corrupt dragon equipment|
|Ancient Warriors' equipment|
|Corrupt Ancient Warriors' equipment|