|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|The gloves of a mercenary.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Mercenary's gloves are a members-only piece of armour that is worn in the hand slot. To wear mercenary's gloves, a player must have level 73 Ranged, Defence and Dungeoneering. The gloves can be purchased for 48,500 Dungeoneering tokens. They have 80 armour in comparison with the Armadyl gloves armour of 64, though they lack a Ranged bonus. This item does not require 73 Defence to buy, but requires 73 Defence to wear.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||80.4||PvM: 1.46%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Rewards trader||Daemonheim||48,500||Dungeoneering tokens||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 August 2014 (Update):
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- Mercenary's gloves now have the correct stats listed in the Dungeoneering Rewards interface.
- patch 5 February 2013 (Update):
- The armour value of the mercenary gloves in the Daemonheim reward shop have been updated.
- patch 24 July 2012 (Update):
- The ranged attack bonus on Mercenary's gloves has been updated to reflect the increase in stats in the Dungeoneering rewards store.
- update 21 April 2010 (Update):
- Dungeoneering reward items have had their costs reduced to a more suitable amount. Anyone who has already bought any of these items will find they have been refunded the difference in reward tokens.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mercenary's gloves used to cost 115,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- The gloves were made impossible to alchemise in a hidden update.
|Other Ranged equipment|
|Other Magic equipment|