The red dragonhide coif is a piece of Ranged armour worn in the headwear slot available to pay-to-play rangers, and requires 55 Defence in order to equip. At 76 Crafting, players can create one using a needle, a spool of thread, and two pieces of red dragon leather, offering 156 crafting experience.
Red dragonhide coif
|156 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||2,332|
| Crafting level||76|
| Members only|
|Red dragon leather||2||3,212||6,424|
|Profit||-4,104|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 July 2009 (Update):
- The red dragonhide coif now better matches the rest of the dragonhide items.
- patch 19 May 2009 (Update):
- Corrected a typo with the level requirements for red dragonhide items.
- Red dragonhide coifs were originally a degradable reward obtained as a reward from the Fist of Guthix minigame. It was changed in the 10 August 2015 update. Old coifs that had been degraded still remained in the game, but could be converted to the tradeable version.