|Release||21 November 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||48,000 coins|
|Low alch||32,000 coins|
|A powerful set of gloves that will aid a ranged combatant.|
|Exchange||48,592,860 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Nightmare gauntlets are tier 85 Ranged power gloves that can be obtained as a drop from nightmares. The gauntlets increase the player's hit chance by 25% when using Snipe and allow the player to use the ability while moving.
Nightmare gauntlets degrade to a broken state over 60,000 charges of combat. They can be repaired by a Repair NPC for 300,000 coins, or for less on an armour stand. Once equipped, they instantly become untradeable, even if they have not been used in combat. Repairing the gloves will make them tradeable again.
The drop rate of these gloves are 1/2,000 on task and 1/10,000 off task.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||96.2||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
According to Mod Timbo, they have a 1/2,000 chance on task, 1/10,000 off-task. 
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Nightmare gauntlets when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 300,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|300000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Comparison with other gloves[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Ranged armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Seren components||1/2|
|3 × Zaros components||1/2|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- There is no longer a small delay of the character after using the Snipe ability with Nightmare gauntlets equipped.
- patch 13 February 2017 (Update):
- Nightmare gloves no longer trigger the effect in PvP on free worlds.
- patch 16 January 2017 (Update):
- The Nightmare gauntlets' naming and placement in the Defence skillguide has been fixed.
References[edit | edit source]