Black dragonhide vambraces are black dragonhide armour worn in the hand slot. Black dragonhide vambraces are available to member rangers and require 60 Defence to wear.
Members can create a black dragonhide vambraces with the Crafting skill at level 79 from one black dragon leather; creating one grants the player 86 Crafting experience.
Although black d'hide vambraces are much cheaper than the barrows gloves, the barrows gloves are used more often because of their higher stats.
Kebbit claws can be used on these to make Black spiky vambraces which offer slightly better offensive bonuses. Level 32 Crafting is required in order to make any vambraces into spiked vambraces.
Black dragonhide vambraces
|86 XP||-||3 (1.8s) ||2,548|
| Crafting level||79|
| Members only|
|Black dragon leather||1||1,959||1,959|
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The data in this table is based on the current Grand Exchange prices. It is accurate assuming the items are bought off of the Grand Exchange and the completed Black dragonhide vambraces are sold afterwards.
||Profit/xp (Bonus experience)
|Tanning Black dragonhide
|Buying Black dragonleather
|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 16 January 2017 (Update):
- Various object names that were cut short by old character limits, were missing proper noun capitalisation or had other issues have been adjusted. Notable mentions to mahogany flatpacks, dragonhide equipment, skillcapes and Ancient Warriors' equipment.
- This item has been renamed from "Black d'hide vambraces" to "Black dragonhide vambraces".
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Adjusted the various level bound versions of vambraces as their colours were slightly wrong.