Red dragon leather is used in the Crafting skill to make red dragonhide armour, awarding 78xp per piece of leather. It can be created by giving a red dragonhide and 20 coins to a tanner, or by using the Make Leather spell at level 83 Magic. Tanners can be found in Al Kharid, the Ranging Guild, Varrock, Taverley, Canifis and the Crafting Guild. A member can make red dragonleather into items of red dragonhide armour, as shown on the table below, if they have a needle and thread. The street price of a red dragonhide and red dragonleather is determined by the price of the dragonhide ranged armour.
Red dragon leather
| Crafting level||1|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- The various coloured dragon leathers can now be found more easily on the Grand Exchange (“d-leather” expanded to “dragon leather”).