Hollowtoof is a goblin from Goblin Village and is the leader of the goblin raids. Players may talk to him before all the goblins are killed, and if a player has a sufficiently high combat level, he will give the player a raider axe, raider chainbody and a raider shield. Once all the other goblins are killed, he can be killed for the items too. He drops some of the best equipment available for free players, the gud raider axe, gud raider chainbody and the gud raider shield. It appears that all players who attack at least one goblin and Hollowtoof have a chance for a gud raider item. Hollowtoof is stronger than his level would suggest; despite being only level 77, he can put up a good fight for even high-level players.
- ^ a b c Only one piece of the set is dropped at a time.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
- Guardian of the Realm ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from Slayer monsters located within Asgarnia & Misthalin.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 February 2018 (Update):
- Players can now quickchat their Hollowtoof kill count.
- patch 12 June 2017 (Update):
- Missing death audio has now been added to the goblin flashmob NPC, Hollowtoof.