|Release date||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|Always in motion, even when at rest.|
|Claws, knives, thrown weapons|
|List of all items|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Swift components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Swift
- Claws (Cost analysis calculator)
- Darts (Cost analysis calculator)
- Gizmos and relics
- Magical artefacts (Cost analysis calculator)
- Spiky salvage (Cost analysis calculator)
- Throwing axes (Cost analysis calculator)
- Throwing knives (Cost analysis calculator)
Possible perks[edit | edit source]
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
Devices[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Tips for Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Many players will either make claws or disassemble the steel and black claws sold in Martin Thwait's Lost and Found in the Rogues' Den, which can be found by opening the trapdoor in the northeast corner of The Pick and Lute pub next to the Taverley lodestone. Darting shadows from The Shadow Reef elite dungeon always give 10 swift components on disassembly, but require the relevant lucky charms to obtain.