Resilient components are rare materials used in the Invention skill. Level 87 Invention is required to discover them at an Inventor's workbench and use them in a gizmo; however, this level is not required to obtain them. Additionally, players with level 88 invention can combine 60 resilient components with 2 cut onyx and 100 black stone hearts to create a Dragon Slayer ability codex, which increases damage against dragons by 15% for 10 seconds once every minute. The Invention blueprint for making the codex can be purchased from Bryll Thoksdottir for 100,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Resilient components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Resilient
All tetsu items give 3 resilient components each, meaning that the cheapest items to disassemble for them is either the inferior helm (tradeable, 30 plate), or superior kogake or kote (untradeable, 20 plate each). Alternatively, level 9+ augmented tetsu legs (60 plate) give 12 resilient components when disassembled, at the additional cost of an augmentor and the time (and divine charges) spent leveling them up.
Dinosaurhide gloves/boots give 1 resilient component, making them the cheapest source for these components.
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.