|Release date||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|These seem to have straightforward applications.|
|Spears, battleaxes, pickaxes|
|List of all items|
|Infobox • Talk page|
A cheap way of obtaining direct components is disassembling noose wands from Aleck in his emporium in Yanille. The noose wands restock at a rate of one per three seconds, while the nets and sticks restock at one per six seconds, allowing for up to 250 uncommon parts per hour, including direct, precise, dextrous, heavy and sharp components.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Direct components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Direct
- Battleaxes (Cost analysis calculator)
- Blunt salvage (Cost analysis calculator)
- Cannonballs (Cost analysis calculator)
- Elder rune pickaxes (Cost analysis calculator)
- Gizmos and relics
- Pickaxes (Cost analysis calculator)
- Spears and hastae (Cost analysis calculator)
Possible perks[edit | edit source]
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks with X materials|
Devices[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Ingenuity of the Humans ability codex||37,359,716|
|Plank maker (machine)||N/A|