|Release date||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|All the pressure of a faultline, but far more compact.|
|List of all items|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Rumbling components are rare materials used in the Invention skill. Level 99 Invention is required to discover them at an Inventor's workbench and use them in a gizmo; however, this level is not required to obtain them.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Rumbling components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Rumbling
- Tectonic armour
- Tempest armour
- Primeval armour
- Teralith armour
- Drygore weaponry
- Seismic wand and seismic singularity
- Perfect chitin, Kalphite defender, Kalphite rebounder, and Kalphite repriser
- Inquisitor staff, inquisitor's staff censer, inquisitor's staff rod and inquisitor's staff ornament
- Spear of Annihilation and Masterwork Spear of Annihilation
Possible perks[edit | edit source]
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .