Vintage components are materials gained from Archaeology that are used in Ancient Invention. These components can only be used in ancient gizmos.
Vintage components can only be obtained by disassembling restored artefacts. Artefacts between level 5 and 70 Archaeology provides a slight chance for 1 vintage component. Artefacts between 71 and 90 provide a 100% chance of either 2 vintage or 2 timeworn components. Artefacts between level 90 and 110 provide a 100% chance of either 4 timeworn or 4 vintage components. Artefacts above level 110 provide a 100% chance of either 8 vintage or 8 timeworn components.
Vintage components can be traded by making small (contains 5) for 86,011.8 each or large crates (contains 25) for 78,197.6 each.
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Vintage components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Vintage
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!