Corporeal components are rare materials used in the invention skill. Level 40 Invention is required to discover them at an Inventor's workbench and use them in a gizmo. However, this level is not required to obtain them. The ability to discover this component at the workbench for is purchased for 10 Dwarven Currency from the Dwarven technology tree. Discovering corporeal components award 9,184 invention xp.
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Corporeal components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Corporeal
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
|Brief Respite||0||1||2||2||3||0||1||1–2||2||2||2–3||3–4||4||4|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 20 June 2016 (Update):
- Altered Corporeal components acquirement rates from disassembly;
- Basic spirit shields now give zero, blessed shields continue to give 1 each as a base
- Shield sigils have been increased to provide 3 and fully enhanced spirit shields now give 4 components as a base.
- Originally, it required 625 inspiration to discover.
- Prior to the 16 May 2016 tech trees update, the requirement for discovering the ability to use corporeal components at a workbench was either 40 or 68 invention, depending on which tech tree the player had aligned to.