|Release date||5 September 2016 (Update)|
|Magically clear, these components can also reflect or focus light.|
|List of all items|
|Price based on the GE value of Crystal chisel as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Faceted components for details.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Faceted components are rare materials used in the Invention skill. Level 55 Invention is required to discover them at an inventor's workbench and use them in a gizmo; however, this level is not required to obtain them.
A very effective way of obtaining these components is by killing elf warriors in Lletya for uncharged crystal teleport seeds, then charging them through Islwyn or Eluned in the Ithell district of Prifddinas or the forests of Isafdar and disassembling them. Faceted components are fairly common from fully charged teleport seeds.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Faceted components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Faceted
- Crystal tools and teleport seeds
- Faceted glass items (Cost analysis calculator)
- Gems (Cost analysis calculator)
- Magic off-hand weapons (Cost analysis calculator)
- Crystal armour and weaponry
Possible perks[edit | edit source]
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Faceted components share their collection jingle with crystal parts.