Oceanic components are rare materials used in the Invention skill. Level 87 Invention is required to discover them at an Inventor's workbench and use them in a gizmo; however, this level is not required to obtain them. Additionally, players with level 88 invention can combine 60 oceanic components with 2 cut onyx and 100 black stone hearts to create an Undead slayer which increases damage against undead monsters by 15% for 10 seconds once every minute. The Invention blueprint for making the codex can be purchased from Bryll Thoksdottir for 100,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Oceanic components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Oceanic
All seasinger's items give 3 oceanic components each, meaning that the cheapest items to disassemble for them are either the inferior hood (tradeable, 30 chi), or superior aonori or asari (untradeable, 20 chi each). Alternatively, level 9+ augmented seasinger's robe bottom (60 chi) give 12 oceanic components when disassembled, at the additional cost of an augmentor and the time (and divine charges) spent levelling them up. However, these provide the most chi-efficient Oceanic components.
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.