|Release date||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|It's not quite certain what these do, but they probably do something.|
|List of all items|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Cheap Sources[edit | edit source]
The cheapest sources are harralander tar (230) and pure essence (41). However, harralander tar produces 2.89 to 7.7 times as many variable components on average (depending on junk chance reduction). Thus, it can be a better time investment while maintaining a relatively negligible difference in the cost per material obtained. (Use the cost per material or efficiency calculation in the linked calculator below for more specifics.)
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Variable components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Variable
- Clothing (Cost analysis calculator)
- Default disassembly items (Cost analysis calculator)
- Defender pieces
- Gizmos and relics
- Mechanism artefacts (Cost analysis calculator)
- Spider legs
Possible perks[edit | edit source]
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
Devices and machines[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .