|Release||18 August 2020 (Update)|
|Examine||A blessing from the gods.|
|doc • Talk page|
A divine blessing has a 10% chance to spawn once per minute on the first eligible experience drop when the player has the Brooch of the Gods equipped while training non-combat skills. The blessing lasts for 30 seconds before disappearing and does not move around. Capturing the blessing provides four uncommon or rare materials of a single type. Receiving rare materials is a 1% chance, similar to the scavenging perk chance. Clicking the blessing does not interrupt the player's current skilling action. Having an active spirit attraction potion while the blessing spawns will automatically collect the blessing.
Currently, divine blessings can appear under specific conditions when training combat skills, despite the examine text of the brooch referring only to non-combat skills. Currently known instances are:
- Monsters fought during Fight Cauldron.
- Monsters fought during Treasure Trails.
- Fighting revenants in the Forinthry Dungeon.
- Fighting creatures spawned from dense jungle during the Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame.
- Fighting reborn warriors/rangers/mages in the Phoenix Lair Distractions and Diversion.
When a blessing appears, a chat message states:
When a blessing appears with an active spirit attraction potion the following message appears instead:
After having been active for 30 seconds, the spirit disappears with the message:
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Every minute when the player receives their first eligible experience drop in a relevant skill within that minute, the game checks for any these to be worn: Grace of the elves, Brooch of the Gods, and if Scripture of Bik is worn and activated. If the player is eligible for any of those requirements, a roll will take place on those items to trigger the corresponding effect of those items. This roll is limited to the first eligible experience drop of every minute.
- It is possible to spawn more than one divine blessing at once through the use of receiving experience while stalling in an interface and having the additional experience drops roll over into the next minute(s), such as checking animals in player-owned farms.