Silent components are rare materials used in the Invention skill. Level 87 Invention is required to discover them at an Inventor's workbench and use them in a gizmo; however, this level is not required to obtain them. Additionally, players with level 88 invention can combine 60 silent components with 2 cut onyx and 100 black stone hearts to create a Demon slayer ability codex which increases damage against demons by 15% for 10 seconds once every minute. The Invention blueprint for making the codex can be purchased from Bryll Thoksdottir for 100,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Silent components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Silent
All Death Lotus items give 3 silent components each, meaning that the cheapest items to disassemble for them is either the inferior hood (tradeable, 30 lacquer), superior tekoh or tabi (untradeable, 20 lacquer each), or darts/off-hand darts (untradeable, 2 ancient bones and 50 ascension shards per 50). Alternatively, level 9+ augmented Death Lotus chaps (60 lacquer) give 12 silent components when disassembled, at the additional cost of an augmentor and the time (and divine charges) spent levelling them up.
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.