|Release date||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|Some of the luck has clung to the salvaged parts of treasure.|
|List of all items|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Fortunate components are rare materials used in the Invention skill. Level 54 Invention is required to discover them at an Inventor's workbench and use them in a gizmo; however, this level is not required to obtain them.
These components are also used to recharge the passage of the abyss, providing 500 teleport charges per component.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Fortunate components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Fortunate
- Various, but not all, Treasure Trails rewards
Exceptions[edit | edit source]
The following items do not give fortunate components upon disassembly:
- Black gold-trimmed and black trimmed armour set, adamant gold-trimmed and adamant trimmed armour set, and rune gold-trimmed and rune trimmed armour sets (gives the same components as their untrimmed versions)
- Zamorak, Saradomin, and Guthix armour sets (gives the same components as rune armour)
- Gilded armour
- Purple sweets
- Holy biscuits
- Gnomish firelighters
- Teleport scrolls
- Puzzle-skipping ticket
- Meerkats pouches and fetch casket scrolls
- God arrows
- God pages
- Ornament kits
- Dyes (Barrows, blood, shadow, ice, and Third Age), along with dyed equipment
- All Third-age armour (gives Ancient components)
Possible perks[edit | edit source]
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks with X materials|
Devices[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Assuming median Grand Exchange prices, making an alchemical onyx values each fortunate component at 544,186.48 coins. Note this doesn't take into account the cost of refined or precious components.