Timeworn components are materials gained from Archaeology that are used in Ancient Invention. These components can only be used in ancient gizmos. Level 103 Invention is required to discover them at an Inventor's workbench and use them in a gizmo; however, this level is not required to obtain them.
Timeworn components can only be obtained by disassembling restored artefacts. Artefacts between level 5 and 70 Archaeology provides a slight chance for 1 timeworn components. Artefacts between 71 and 90 provide a 100% chance of either 2 timeworn or 2 vintage components. Artefacts between level 91 and 110 provide a 100% chance of either 4 timeworn or 4 vintage components. Artefacts above 110 provide a 100% chance of either 8 timeworn or 8 vintage components.
Timeworn components can be traded by making small (contains 5) for 280,442 coins each (56,088.4 coins per component) or large crates (contains 25) for 1,254,671 coins each (50,186.84 coins per component).
- Full list: Category:Items that disassemble into Timeworn components
- Calculator: Calculator:Disassembly by material/Timeworn
|Perk||Gizmos||Perk ranks available with X materials|
|Standard Gizmo||Ancient Gizmo|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!