Superior seasinger's hood
|Superior seasinger's hood|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|A hood worn by the seasingers of the Eastern Lands.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Superior seasinger's hood is a magic headpiece made in the Player-owned Ports minigame. They require 85 Defence to wear, and 90 Runecrafting to make in the port's workshop, using 40 chi and giving 10,000 Runecrafting experience.
Wearing any four (or more) of a superior seasinger armour set (including augmented parts, but not weapons) grants a passive ability, Call of the Sea, which gives a chance to obtain a ports resource crate when defeating an opponent.
The Superior seasinger's hood lasts for 72,000 charges of combat (a minimum of 12 hours) before degrading and requiring repair. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC or at a player-owned house armour stand for coins, or at the Port workbench using chi. A full recharge costs:
- Repair NPCs: 600,000 coins
- armour stand: 300,000 coins (at 99 Smithing with a Smithing cape)
- Ports workbench: 20 chi
Upon death, this item will appear under your gravestone and if killed in wilderness it will turn into 750,000 coins for the killing player regardless of charge.
|Armour||435.6||PvM: 1.7%||PvP: 3.1875%|
|Life points||320||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Superior seasinger's hood when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 600,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|600000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unlock the Seasinger Hood Scroll in your Player Owned Ports|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Magic armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Oceanic components||Always|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item was originally called Superior seasinger's headband but its name, along with the robes' appearance, was changed in a hidden update.
- When it breaks down, it will give the message: " Your superior seasinger's headband has run out of charges and will need to be repaired."