The druidic mage hood is a reward that can be purchased with tokens from the Fist of Guthix minigame. It degrades with use similar to the Barrows equipment, and may only be traded when completely degraded. It requires level 35 Defence to wear. It costs 10 tokens to recharge.
Similar to all other armours obtained from the Fist of Guthix minigame, it can be degraded for trading purposes by talking to Reggie in the cave and asking him to degrade the item.
Wearing a full set of Druidic robes increases the chances of casting a binding spell (such as Bind, Snare, and Entangle) successfully.
There is currently a glitch where the Uncharged hood has the stats of 'Druidic mage hood 100' when it shouldn't.
- ^ Item is not tradeable on the Grand Exchange. Using calculated value.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
A detail shot of a degraded druidic mage hood.
A chathead of a character wearing a degraded druidic mage hood.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.