Patch Notes (12 October 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 12 October 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Gravecreeper's burn attack has been reworked to hopefully resolve some client crashing issues.
- Magic secateurs no longer use the aura graphical effect for swords.
- Spottier capes now sit closer to the player's back.
- Sacred clay hats no longer cause players to use the old eye models.
- The gnome scarf no longer stretches when performing certain emotes.
- Dragon gauntlets no longer clip through dragon claws.
- A misaligned roof-piece in Varrock has been fixed.
Quests & Tasks
- The Guardians of Armadyl have now realised what happened during Ritual of the Mahjarrat, and have updated chat to reflect these events.
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio's quest requirements have been updated to work correctly with the quest filter.
- Bob the Cat once again gives out cat toys after Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
- Drakan's Medallion no longer uses charges when teleporting from within the Shades of Mort’ton catacombs.
- The quest icon for Salt in the Wound now uses the updated model for the Slug Queen.
- Players who were in an invalid state near the end of Enakhra’s Lament can now complete the quest by returning to Akthanakos.
- Bob the axe seller will now talk about the Task System during the Lost Tribe quest.
- A trapdoor in the Wilderness no longer advises players to find Hartwin if they haven’t started Defender of Varrock.
Minigames & Distractions
- A selection of around 60 new items can now be invested in Mobilising Armies.
- Players are no longer forcibly walked off a certain tile near Mobilising Armies.
- The ‘Blood’ ancient spells now heal for 1/4 of the damage dealt by the player, rather than a quarter of their max possible hit.
- The Player Loyalty shop items can now be reordered in several different ways.
- Split private chat is no longer slightly covered up above the chat window.
- Clicking on the ‘All’ chat tab now switches back to public chat mode.
- Fishing using a small net now has sounds attached.
- The magic longbow (sighted) now uses the correct attack sounds.
- Monkey archers now have updated sound effects.
- The Tune Bane Ore icon in the skill advance guide has been fixed.
- Fishing karambwan now gives the correct 105xp instead of 5xp.
- Destroying a Dwarven Army Axe no longer refers to Moe the Mendacious and Larry the Languid.
- The special attack tool tip now disappears correctly when switching weapons.
- Working at the woodcutting plots in Clan Citadels will now generate a faster rate of timber.
- A reminder message from the Task System was unclear.
- Beaver familiars no longer get stuck trying to chop trees if the tree gets cut down unexpectedly.