The void knight mage helm is a member's only piece of Void knight equipment. It is obtained as a reward from the Pest Control and Conquest minigames and is sold for 240 thaler or by the Void Knights for 200 commendation points. It would take around 100 games on the easy boat, 67 on the medium boat, and 50 games on the hard boat of Pest Control to get this helm.
Like other Void Knight equipment, wearing it requires 42 Attack, Strength, Defence, Constitution, Ranged, and Magic, along with 22 Prayer.
When worn with any three of four Void pieces (out of a Void Knight top, robe, gloves, and deflector), the helm increases magic accuracy by 3% and magic damage by 5%.
The void knight mage helm can be upgraded into its superior variant by using a void knight armour patch on it, which can be purchased from a Void Knight for 200 Void Knight commendation points.
It is possible to override the Void knight mage helm with Replica Void Knight equipment purchasable for 35,000 Loyalty Points at Solomon's General Store to have the retro void knight mage helm style. This retro style can be used to override your void equipment in the wilderness.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Void Knight mage helm is no longer listed as the ranger helm in the commendations store.
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- Void armour now displays its 42 Defence requirement on its tooltip.
- patch 24 April 2013 (Update):
- The icons for void helms have been updated in the POH armour case.