|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Backpack||Wear, Check charges|
|High alch||Not alchemisable|
|Low alch||Not alchemisable|
|A hood worn by the seasingers of the Eastern Lands.|
|Exchange||6,004,013 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The seasinger's hood is Magic tank head armour made in the player-owned port minigame. It requires 85 Defence to wear, and 90 Runecrafting to make in the port's workshop, using 30 chi and giving 10,000 Runecrafting experience.
The seasinger's hood lasts for 60,000 charges of combat before degrading to nothing - it cannot be repaired. Equipping the hood will cause it to instantly degrade and become untradeable, even if it has not been used in combat.
When dying in the Wilderness, the item will be dropped in the state it was in when the player was killed. Formerly, coins were dropped.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||414.8||PvM: 1.7%||PvP: 3.1875%|
|Life points||280||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unlock the Seasinger Hood Scroll in your Player Owned Ports|
Usage cost[edit | edit source]
|Method||Replace||High Alch and replace|
|Item(s) consumed||1 × Seasinger's hood||1 × Seasinger's hood|
1 × Nature rune
−500,000 × Coins
|Total GE Price||6,004,013||5,504,556|
|Average rate[uc 1]||180,120||165,137|
|High rate[uc 2]||360,241||330,273|
|Maximum rate[uc 3]||600,401||550,456|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Gift of Gu||N/A||1||Common|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Magic armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Oceanic components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 April 2016 (Update):
- A degrading Seasinger’s hood will no longer be referred to as a headband when the degrade message appears.
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.
- patch 29 August 2013 (Update):
- The confirmation message given when equipping tradeable ports armour has been reworded.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Armour from Player Owned Ports now has a higher value when calculating which items are kept on death.
- patch 18 February 2013 (Update):
- The Crafting interface for Sea singer armour now correctly states on the scrolls that it is a hood not a headband.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item was originally called Seasinger's headband but its name, along with the robes' appearance, was changed in a hidden update.
- This item was renamed from "Sea singer's hood" on 7 January 2014 with the release of Player-Owned Ports - The Next Journey.