|Release date||Unknown (edit)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Crossings[edit | edit source]
By bridge[edit | edit source]
- North of the Baxtorian Falls (the river's mouth)
- West of the Fishing Guild
- North of East Ardougne
- By the entrance to Ardougne Castle
- West of the Clock Tower
- Near the Battlefield
- South of the Observatory
- Castle Wars (only accessible during the minigame)
By Agility[edit | edit source]
- Log balance in East Ardougne (requires 33 Agility)
Fishing spots[edit | edit source]
The river has many Fishing spots along it. These are:
- At the top of the Baxtorian Falls (used for catching leaping trout, salmon, and sturgeon)
- Near the bridge North of the Combat Training Camp
- Next to the bridge just outside Ardougne
- Near the Observatory
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
patch 20 October 2014 (Update):
- Graphical issues with the banks of the River Dougne have been resolved.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As Ardougne, the major city on the River Dougne, is pronounced "Arr-doyn", the river itself is most likely pronounced as "Doyn".
- Before the Castle Wars update, there was a small section of the river that connected to the stream that lead into the cave below Castle Wars, effectively making the entrance an island. This was removed in a hidden update, most likely making access to Castle Wars much quicker.
- The River Dougne is sometimes mistakenly referred to as the Baxtorian River, after its most famous landmark, Baxtorian Falls.
|* denotes locations on other worlds.|