An incandescent wisp is a tier 12 wisp harvested in the Divination skill. Upon being harvested, it will transform into an incandescent spring, from which incandescent memories and incandescent energy may be gathered.
Each harvest of an incandescent wisp yields 12 divination experience, 24 if an enriched incandescent memory is harvested. Harvesting incandescent wisps can give up to 97,000 experience an hour with level 99 Divination, using bought energy, or around 82,000 experience an hour using only harvested energy. When using a light creature familiar the experience rate is over 110,000 experience per hour.
[view] • [talk]
- ^ Level 1 to 54 Divination will reward 1 energy.
Level 55 to 74 Divination with reward 2 energies.
Level 75 Divination and over will reward 3 energies.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- Removed "thee" tree at Incandescent Wisps colony.
- patch 18 April 2016 (Update):
- Added some missing blocking at the incandescent wisp bridge.