The Karamja Volcano is a volcano located on Karamja, west of Musa Point. This Volcano houses a dungeon where the mighty dragon Elvarg lives, and its core houses the TzHaar city. There is also a passageway to the remains of the destroyed city-state of Crandor.
The Volcano appears to be dormant, as no recent activity has been noticed, despite of the balls of lava shooting out of the pool of magma. This may occur because of the TzHaar living inside.
The Volcano plays an important part in the Dragon Slayer and TokTz-Ket-Dill quests. It's also part of the post-quest reward of Fate of the Gods, as the place where Ful's memory is found, as well as featured in Heart of Stone for the same reason.
Many players come here to access the dungeon below, especially to attack the lesser demons. The dungeon also contains access to a resource dungeon that contains even more lesser demons; the resource dungeon requires level 25 Dungeoneering to enter.
Getting There[edit | edit source]
- TokKul-Zo teleport to the main plaza of TzHaar City. Run south and exit the city.
- Dungeoneering cape teleport to the resource dungeon within the Karamja dungeon. Exit the Karamja dungeon.
- Teleport to house (chipped) to the Brimhaven house portal. Run east through the members gate, to the volcano.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Stiles can be found sitting at the south face of the volcano, and will trade the respective bank notes for raw or cooked swordfish, lobster and tuna. There is a small obelisk at the summit of the volcano, and the top is also covered with dead trees, which can be cut to provide logs for cooking fish, a useful resource for fighters descending to do battle with the monsters below. In addition, level 14 scorpions patrol the area, making it a potential training ground for low level players seeking to raise their combat levels.
Furthermore, imps appear more frequently on top of Karamja Volcano than elsewhere, and in even greater numbers in the resource dungeon, making it a good place to stake out imps for champion scrolls and imp trapping.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Removed a broken Tropical Tree on the south-east side of Karamja Volcano.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The TzHaar City entrance was moved from the Crandor and Karamja Dungeon to the top of the volcano with the update of 14 February 2012.
|* denotes locations on other worlds.|