A chuluu stone is an Armadylean artefact made in Archaeology at an archaeologist's workbench.
The Chuluu stone in the journal.
||Research teams have pored over Howl's notes and believe this so-called chuluu stone's uses were as wide-ranging as an ingredient in alchemy spells and in producing healing potions.
- ^ This is amount for trading in the artefact at the listed collectors. A part of the collections give an additional amount of chronotes upon completion. The amount in the parentheses is the amount obtained when donating to the museum donation bin, which will give only 40% of the amount one would get from a collector.
|43,333.3 XP||-||10 (6s) / 8 (4.8s) [recipe 1]||-|
| Archaeology level||118|
| Must be performed at an archaeologist's workbench|
| Members only|
|Chuluu stone (damaged)||1||N/A||-|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- "Chuluu" is the Mongolian word for "stone", meaning that the name of this object is 'stone stone'.