Wingsuit v2 can be created by navigating the Stormguard Citadel Dig Site after first finding the wingsuit v1. It requires level 76 Archaeology and level 40 Smithing, though it can be acquired at level 73 Archaeology with an archaeology potion. The wings are required for the Wing Out mystery.
Since the wingsuit v1 must be put into tool belt to be used and it's automatically upgraded into v2 upon installing the lightning conductors, there is no way to obtain this item in the backpack.
The wingsuit v2 allows the player to move past lightning posts which would otherwise catch the player sending them outside of the Stormguard Citadel portal.
It can again be upgraded to wingsuit v3 after finding the next two upgrades around the Stormguard Citadel Dig Site.
To upgrade a Wingsuit v1 into a wingsuit v2, you must find the lightning conductors sitting in these locations. They each look like brown marked boxes.
Visit the building west of the initial ground platform:
- Add the wingsuit v1 to your tool belt and "leap bridge edge" west of the Stormguard Citadel - Keshik memorial excavation site.
- Fly south and then west until you reach the landing platform south-west of the building (marked with a red line on minimap). "Leap bridge edge" again to land.
- Run north-east to the building, and climb down the rope.
- Pick up the lightning conductor to obtain the first upgrade part.
|Visit the building south of the Stormguard Citadel portal:
- Fly to the landing platform just south-east of the portal platform.
- Run to south-west to the cliff edge, and climb down the rope.
- Pick up the lightning conductor to obtain the second upgrade part.
|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!