|Release||25 October 2021 (Update)|
|Teleports||Boss portal attuned to TzKal-Zuk|
|doc • Talk page|
Senntisten sewers are the main area of the TzekHaar Front of the Elder God Wars Dungeon in Senntisten, accessible through a chasm to the north of the cathedral. The area is occupied by the TzekHaar forces led by TzKal-Zuk, who turned the place into his personal combat arena, waiting for a worthy challenge, threatening to destroy the allied defenders of the eggs of the Elder Gods if his demands are not met. The former sewage canals are filled with lava.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
The Senntisten sewers can be entered in the northern section of Senntisten, which can be accessed by the ancient door north of the Archaeology Guild and directly east of Tolna's rift. In the middle of the TzekHaar Front there is a large chasm with chains enabling the player to climb down to sewers. Entering the sewers for the first time triggers a cutscene.
Travel methods include:
- Use the Archaeology journal to teleport to the Archaeology Guild, then walk north to the ancient door.
- Using a gnome glider to fly to Lemanto Andra (3) leaves the player very close to the ancient door.
- The pontifex shadow ring, restored after the City of Senntisten quest, can teleport the player directly to the cathedral, south of the entrance.
- The dig sites map in the Archaeology Guild, Archaeology teleport or the master archaeologist's outfit can be used to teleport to the Senntisten Dig Site camp just south-east of the entrance to the sewers, provided the player has level 60 Archaeology or access to those items.
- The boss portal in War's Retreat (requiring at least one kill of TzKal-Zuk) or the boss portal in the Max Guild (not requiring the kill) can be attuned to teleport the player to TzKal-Zuk.
- For a limited time after the front's release, fateful portal (TzKal-Zuk) in War's Retreat.
Map[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
The northern portion of the sewers features TzKal-Zuk and his arena, used during his boss encounter, where the player needs to face waves of enemies before facing Zuk himself.The southern part of the sewers is occupied by numerous TzekHaar-Hur, TzekHaar-Mej, TzekHaar-Xil and TzekHaar-Kih creatures. They are aggressive, unless the player wields the shard of Erebus. They are affected by the obsidian equipment damage reduction, including the increased effect from the donation in th Fight Cauldron, obsidian helms accuracy bonus and TokKul-Zo damage bonus. Battlefield abilities from the generals found through the Elder God Wars Dungeon work against the enemies outside the boss encounter.
A small Bandosian camp is located between the general combat arena and the boss encounter. General Graardor, a troll lout and a troll brute can be found here, as well as the challenger's chest holding the loot from the enemies killed in the boss encounter. The TzekHaar creatures may occasionally wander or follow players into this area.
One of the following abilities may be selected at once by talking to the corresponding commander and can be activated using the extra action button. Can be used during, and does not incur, the global cooldown.
|Kree'arra||Channel the Avianse kin and gain a 10% damage increase for a short duration (18 seconds).||60 seconds||Maplink|
|Commander Zilyana||Call upon the light to shield yourself from 50% of incoming damage for a short duration (18 seconds).||60 seconds||Maplink|
|Nex||Siphon life directly from your target to heal yourself (25% of the target's maximum health over 6 hits).||120 seconds||Maplink|
|K'ril Tsutsaroth||Smash your target with a large attack of 75% of your current weapon's damage type.||150 seconds||Maplink|
|Helwyr||Summons a Mushroom that explodes after a delay, dealing damage around it.||60 seconds||Maplink|
|Gorvek||Call in support from Gorvek to rain down dragonfire where you stand, dealing magic damage to any monsters standing in the affected area.||120 seconds||Maplink|
Monsters[edit | edit source]
TzekHaar-Hur, level 70
TzekHaar-Mej, level 240
TzekHaar-Mej Disciple, level 140
TzekHaar-Xil, level 210
TzekHaar-Kih, level 100
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 1 November 2021 (Update):
- Updated the colour scheme for the Slayer creatures found within the Senntisten Sewers.
- The TzekHaar creatures outside of TzKal-Zuk's arena now drop Resonant anima of Ful correctly.
|One of the Elder God Wars Dungeon fronts|