Archaeology journal is a journal for the Archaeology skill. It is provided to you during the tutorial and has a overview of Archaeology achievements completion, active relic powers, research, collection log for artefacts, mysteries, and special research.
It also provides an unlimited number of teleports to the Archaeology Guild.
It is possible to put the journal on your action bar and bind a key to it. Since the teleport option is the first option on the journal, pressing the key will activate it without delay. This teleport can be used to escape from combat, however, like most other teleports, it only works in the Wilderness up to level 20.
It can also be used to access the Archaeology Restoration Log and Collector Information interfaces by selecting the "information" option.
If destroyed; it can be reclaimed from the east desk, upstairs in the Archaeology Guild. The desk has a study desk option over it but you need to click directly on the red journal on the centre of the desk to get the take journal option instead of the study desk option.
The journal can be equipped in the pocket slot.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 18 May 2020 (Update):
- The missing images in the Archaeology journal have been added for Armadylean, Zamorakian and Saradominist collections.
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- The Archaeology Journal has been updated with painted pictures of artefacts.
- This item's model and icon are identical to the Scrapbook.