Senntisten Dig Site
|Senntisten Dig Site|
|Release date||16 August 2021 (Update)|
|Main music||The City of Senntisten |
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Senntisten Dig Site is a mini-dig site located in Senntisten, requiring level 60 Archaeology to be interacted with. The excavations are recorded as part of the Zarosian culture grouping in the Archaeology journal.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
In order to unlock this digsite, players first need to obtain level 60 Archaeology.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Any of the following may be used to get to Senntisten Dig Site.
- Pontifex shadow ring: Teleport to the cathedral. The cathedral is in the south-eastern Senntisten Dig Site.
- Archaeology journal: Teleport to Archaeology Campus, use the dig sites map in Archaeology Guild in the west and select Senntisten. Leads to the eastern Senntisten Dig Site.
- Master archaeologist's outfit: While wearing full outfit, right click on master archaeologist's hat, and teleport to Senntisten. Leads to the eastern Senntisten Dig Site.
- Gnome glider: Fly to Lemanto Andra, leading just west of the Varrock Dig Site. Walk north-east to the ancient door. Leads to the north-eastern Senntisten Dig Site.
- Dig site pendant: Teleport using the following options.
- Varrock Dig Site: Walk north-west to the ancient door. Leads to the north-eastern Senntisten Dig Site.
- Varrock Dig Site: Walk west, use the dig sites map in Archaeology Guild, and teleport to Senntisten. Leads to the eastern Senntisten Dig Site.
- Senntisten Temple: Walk west tothe ancient door. Leads to the north-eastern Senntisten Dig Site.
- Boss portal attuned to Kerapac, the bound: Leads to the western Senntisten Dig Site.
- Reaper portal with assignment for Kerapac, the bound: Leads to the western Senntisten Dig Site.
Features[edit | edit source]
The Senntisten Dig Site's base camp is located north-east of the cathedral or south-east of the main entrance to the city. As with all dig sites, it features an archaeologist's workbench, a bank chest and a material storage container.
Excavation[edit | edit source]
The soil for this dig site is ancient gravel, and excavating at any of the hotspots also yields ancient glass shards that can be used to repair the shadow, ice, blood, and smoke broken stained glass windows in the city's cathedral.
Excavation sites[edit | edit source]
Senntisten Dig Site hosts the following excavation sites.
- Senntisten - Cathedral excavation site
- Senntisten - Marketplace excavation site
- Senntisten - Colosseum excavation site
- Senntisten - Bridge excavation site
Excavation hotspots[edit | edit source]
|Level||Excavation hotspot||XP per
Map[edit | edit source]
Mysteries[edit | edit source]
|Secrets of the Inquisition||
Research[edit | edit source]
|Mission name||Level||Where to start||Base cost (chronotes)||Rewards|
|The Hidden Chamber||60||Study the cathedral bookcase found within the Azzanadra's cathedral at the Senntisten Dig Site.||200||
|Prime Real Estate||63||Study the market stall outside of the colosseum gateway at the Senntisten Dig Site.||206||
|Complete the Pattern, Solve the Puzzle||63||Study the table in a small house at the far south end of the Nodon Front, south-west from the cathedral and east of the house where Naressa is to unlock the Empty Children mystery and the research. Study the table again if the research is not unlocked, or alternatively talk to Jimmy about the Empty Children mystery.||304||
|Are You Not Entertained?||66||Study the Gladiator Bones found in the middle of the Colosseum at the Senntisten Dig Site.||220||
|Crossing that Bridge||67||Study the scaffolding north of Jimmy. This requires obtaining the Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 5). See Crossing that Bridge for details.||325||
Collections[edit | edit source]
Eblis is the Senntisten-specific collector. Before completing Desert Treasure, he can be found in the Kharidian Bandit Camp, and after completing the quest at the Bandit Camp lodestone in the Kharidian Desert.
The collections below are fulfilled with items from the Senntisten Dig Site.
|Level||Collection||Collector||One-time reward||Recurring reward||Artefacts|
|67||Entertaining the Masses||Eblis||A tier 2 Trove of the latest front to release||2,302 chronotes||4|
|64||Finery of the Inquisition||Eblis||A tier 2 Trove of the latest front to release||1,686 chronotes||3|
|67||Religious Iconography||Eblis||A tier 2 Trove of the latest front to release||2,240 chronotes||4|
|67||Urns of the Empire||Eblis||N/A||Tetracompass piece||5|
|107||Imperial Sorcery||Eblis||A tier 2 Trove of the latest front to release||5,742 chronotes||8|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Relics[edit | edit source]
- Aurelius's Mask, which can be used to unlock Shadow's Grace. Shadow's Grace grants all the benefits of the Mobile perk for 50 monolith energy: you'll get a 50% reduction on the cooldown for movement abilities like Surge or Barge, but they won't generate adrenaline.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
The Zarosian achievements number 17–24 are specific to Senntisten Dig Site.
There are 24 achievements in this subcategory (showing 24).
|17||Zarosian Expert||Yes||Restored a collection of Zarosian artefacts.||0|
|2||Mysteries - Kharid-et||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|11||Research - Kharid-et||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||0|
|3||Breaking the Seal||No||Solve this mystery.||5|
|4||Prison Break||No||Solve this mystery.||5|
|5||Time Served||Yes||Solve this mystery.||10|
|6||The Forgotten Prisoner||Yes||Solve this mystery.||10|
|7||The Cult of Orcus||Yes||Solve this mystery.||15|
|8||Shadow Fall||Yes||Solve this mystery.||20|
|9||Decimation||Yes||Solve this mystery.||20|
|10||The Vault of Shadows||Yes||Solve this mystery.||25|
|12||Warm Glow||No||Excavate at Kharid-et whilst the pylons are active.||10|
|13||Light and Shadow||Yes||Power all the shadow anchors at Kharid-et||25|
|16||Ponti-Nex||Yes||Pray at the altar in the Kharid-et chapel while wearing a full set of ancient ceremonial robes.||30|
|14||Aquatic Escape||Yes||Escape Kharid-et by boat.||10|
|15||How Do You Do, Fellow Ghost?||Yes||Talk to one of the ghostly inhabitants of Kharid-et while wearing a full set of ghostly equipment.||25|
|1||Mastery - Kharid-et||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|20||Empty Children||Yes||Solve this mystery.||15|
|21||Night Theatre||Yes||Solve this mystery.||15|
|22||Secrets of the Inquisition||Yes||Solve this mystery.||15|
|18||Mastery - Senntisten||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|24||Pane in the glass||Yes||Repair the stained glass windows in the Cathedral.||25|
|19||Mysteries - Senntisten||Yes||Complete all of the listed achievements.||0|
|23||Research - Senntisten||Yes||Complete all of the listed research.||0|
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 6 September 2021 (Update):
- Timesprites are now visible when travelling between excavation hotspots in Senntisten.
- Fixed some graphical issues where multiple Archaeology icons were visible within Senntisten.
- Decorative shovels in Senntisten can no longer be interacted with.