This article is about the Tutorial Island character. For the Player-Owned Ports adventurer, see The Trapper
For a series of instructional guides to the game, see Guides
Reginald, previously known as the RuneScape guide, is the first non-player character that players meet on Tutorial Island. Originally, a player was required to choose their character's looks when speaking to this NPC. Currently, this is instead done prior to arriving at Tutorial Island.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 November 2020 (Update):
- The RuneScape Guide has been re-named Reginald, to make it clear who you're supposed to speak to.
- Reginald will now wave to attract your attention.
- Interacting with the door near the RuneScape Guide no longer forcewalks you into conversation but will still remind you of your objective.
- Reginald appears to be wearing a red beret.