A bronze bar is a metal bar refined through the Smithing skill by smelting one copper ore and one tin ore together, either using a furnace or the Superheat Item spell. Smelting a bronze bar requires a Smithing level of 1 and grants 1 Smithing experience. Bronze bars can be smelted 25% and 50% faster beginning at Smithing levels 2 and 5, respectively. Additionally, starting at Smithing level 9, there is a chance of smelting an extra bar without consuming additional ores.
Bronze bars can be forged at an anvil into bronze equipment. A list of items produced from bronze bars and their requirements may be found here.
[view] • [talk]
|1 XP||-||3 (1.8s) [recipe 1]||754|
| Smithing level||1|
| Must be performed at a furnace|
- ^ Superheat Form will reduce this by 1 tick. See Superheat Form for details.
- ^ Superheat Item has a cooldown of 3 ticks (1.8s). See Superheat Item for details.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- It used to be possible to find noted bronze bars in barrels.
- Bronze bars are used in a number of quests, including Observatory Quest, Tourist Trap and Dealing with Scabaras.
- Bronze bars are smelted from an equal amount of copper ore and tin ore. In real life, bronze is typically around 90% copper and 10% tin.