The sailor's hat is an item that must be worn during the Catapult Construction quest to convince Thaki the delivery dwarf that the player is a sailor. It can be obtained by searching the Drunken Sailor outside The Rusty Anchor pub in Port Sarim.
If lost, a replacement hat can be obtained by searching the Drunken Sailor again.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 2 April 2013 (Update):
- The following items can now be used inside a Dragon Keepsake box: Sailor's hat, Doctors hat, Nurse hat, Gold helmet, Fish hats from Hunt for Red Raktuber, and Hallowed / Unhallowed equipment.
- This hat is almost identical to a Customs hat, obtainable in Rocking Out. However, the Customs hat cannot be kept and is a darker shade of blue.
- There's a man in east Falador wearing what appears to be a magenta sailor's hat. In a court case it is revealed that his name is Ikis Krum.
- Jossik from Horror From The Deep also wears the aforementioned magenta sailor's hat.
- Ellena, the farmer by the Catherby fruit tree patch, also wears a tan coloured sailor's hat.
- Morten Holdstrom seems to wear a red version of the sailor hat.