Transcript of Catapult Construction journal entry
- I can start this quest by talking to the Catapult Guard found north of the Tyras Camp.
- The Catapult Guard seems to be having a rough time. Perhaps I should listen to his problems.
- The Catapult Guard forgot to treat the catapult and the wooden frame is rotten. He's asked me to speak to General Hining in the Tyras Camp about repairing the catapult.
- General Hining wants me to find the Catapult Engineer who is somewhere in the forests of Isafdar. I need to take him a letter from his superior officer.
- I should speak to the Catapult Engineer again now that he's had a chance to read the letter I delivered.
- The Catapult Engineer is having trouble fixing the catapult. He's given me the repair schematics so I can help repair it. I need to find out how to make the repair parts.
- The Catapult Engineer's letter says that Rolad the dwarf has made some metal parts required for the catapult. I should find his workshop to discover what has happened to the parts.
- The Catapult Engineer's letter says that the wooden repair parts must be made from mahogany planks and at least mithril nails. General Hining told me that making these parts will take a lot of Construction and Fletching skill.
- Rolad has sent the metal repair parts for the catapult to Port Sarim I should try to find Thaki the delivery dwarf there.
- Thaki the delivery dwarf is refusing to give me the metal repair parts. He's been told to give them to a sailor: perhaps I should disguise myself.
- I should take the metal and wooden parts to the catapult at the Tyras Camp and speak to the Catapult Guard about repairing it.
- I need to continue repairing the catapult at the Tyras Camp. I will need the metal parts and all ten wooden parts to do this.
- I have repaired the catapult frame, I should speak to the Catapult Guard to see if there's a reward.
- The Tyras Camp catapult is still useless - I should speak to the Catapult Guard about testing it with the new frame.
- The Tyras Camp catapult is now tested and works fine. I should speak to the Catapult Guard to see if there's a reward.
|Related to the Elf quest series|