Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Options||Pay, Talk to, Trade, Examine|
|Examine||Perhaps this gardener might look after your crops for you.|
Ellena is a gardener who looks after the fruit tree patch in Catherby. Players may use her as one of the 5 gardeners during the quest A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains. Ellena appears to wearing a brown version of a sailor's hat.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
18 July 2022 (
- The "Talk-to" option has been renamed to "Talk to".
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Leprechauns and farmers now remain in place rather than wandering about.
- Farmers now offer items for sale in a shop, opened via a new "Trade" option, rather than through dialogue.
- Farmers now have "Pay" as their left-click option.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.