Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||11 June 2008 (Update)|
|Quest item||Rocking Out|
|Destroy||If you drop this hat you will need to kill another Customs officer for a replacement.|
|On death||Always lost|
|The hat of a Customs Officer's uniform.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The customs hat is used during the Rocking Out quest. It is dropped by Customs Officers when killed. It is part of the Custom Officer's uniform, which also contains the Customs shirt, Customs trousers and a Mithril scimitar, allowing the player to run around the island without hassle.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Customs Officer (Rocking Out)||37||1||Always[f 1]|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 6 May 2009 (Update):
- The customs officer cap from the Rocking Out quest should no longer make your hair disappear.
|Part 5 of the Pirate quest series|
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are never kept on death
- Untradeable items
- Quest items
- Items that cannot be alchemised
- Tierless equipment
- Head slot items
- Typeless armour
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Cover parts
- Items that disassemble into Simple parts
- Items that disassemble into Padded parts
- Items that disassemble into Variable components
- Disassemble category/clothing
- Rocking Out
- Location restricted equipment