|Release||13 February 2008 (Update)|
|Quest item||Catapult Construction|
|Destroy||If you need to, you can get another from the Tyras Camp catapult engineer.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|The plans for repairing the Tyras Camp catapult.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
- Study the required planks.
- It looks like you will need 10 planks to make the parts. It's unclear what type of wood these should be made from.
- Study the required nails.
- It looks like you will need 90 nails to make the parts. It's unclear what type of metal these should be made from.
- Make the repair parts.
- You do not have the tools needed to make the catapult parts.
- With the 10 mahogany planks and 90 mithril nails as well as tools... You carefully make the wooden parts to repair the catapult.
- After making: From the schematics, it looks like you already have all the wooden parts to repair the catapult.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|Related to the Elf quest series|