Quick guide for Catapult Construction
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Tyras Camp|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Fetching the materials[edit | edit source]
- North of the Tyras camp, talk to the guard next to the catapult.
- Talk to General Hining in Tyras Camp.
- Teleport to the Tirannwn lodestone, then take the north-western path, cross the leaves trap, and then the sticks trap (south west of the log crossing shortcut) to find the Catapult engineer.
- Talk to the Catapult engineer for schematics.
- Read the schematics.
- Talk to the engineer again.
- Talk to Rolad at the Dwarven Mine camp, south of Ice Mountain. (North-east of Falador lodestone)
- Talk to Thaki inside Port Sarim's pub.
- Search the drunken sailor outside.
- Wear the sailor's hat and talk to Thaki again.
Building the catapult[edit | edit source]
- Return to the catapult north of the Tyras Camp and talk to the guard.
- Copy the solution below. Use the big buttons to swap sides.
Catapult testing[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the guard.
- Shoot the middle rock - 0/6 green bars on Counterweight.
- Left rock - 5/6 green bars on Counterweight.
- Right rock - 6/6 green bars on Counterweight.
- Talk to the guard again.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 15,000 experience
- 5,000 experience
- 30 Teak planks (worth 16,290 coins)
- 2,000 coins
- Adamant halberd
- Increased damage when using the Castle Wars catapults
- Sailor's hat
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
- Meridian (When you finish building the catapult)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Catapult Construction is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Aftermath (miniquest)
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Eye of Het I (miniquest)
- Eye of Het II (miniquest)
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- The Light Within
- Twilight of the Gods
|Related to the Elf quest series|