|Release||14 April 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||This item can not be reclaimed. You will need to spend renown to get a replacement.|
|Allows you to immediately empty a farming patch, earning the produce and experience for harvesting.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
This item allows you to clear any Farming patch instantly, and receiving the produce from that patch as bank notes.
Using a patch bomb with any effect that grants bonus resources does apply those effects. For example, using a patch bomb on a herb patch while under the effects of the greenfingers aura, juju farming potion, or the master farmer outfit will apply all bonuses they would normally grant, as well as instantly harvesting the patch.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you use the patch bomb on a tree patch to clear a patch that has tree with your daily Woodcutting challenge it will not count towards your Daily Challenge, but you will still get all the logs and roots from the tree.
- You still get a random amount of logs for each tree patch you use it on just like if you cut down a tree manually.
- Although F2P players can still buy the item, patch bombs cannot be used in F2P worlds.
Update History[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 July 2020 (Update):
- Harvesting a single Farming patch will no longer produce the message "The patch bomb has no effect on produce in this state."
- patch 24 February 2020 (Update):
- patch 16 September 2019 (Update):
- The giant ent familiar now states how many extra resources were obtained when using patch bombs or the Farming skillcape perk.
- Patch bombs now work with strange rocks, skill pets and farming urns.
- The perfect juju farming potion now gives harmony moss when using patch bombs or the farming skillcape perk.