|Release date||18 May 2015 (Update)|
|Sells items||Stanley Limelight Traders|
|Examine||Holds all of the goodies.|
|Infobox (multi) • Talk page|
Stanley Limelight is a man responsible for running the Minigame Spotlight system. He belongs to the League of Many, a group dedicated to friendly competition. On behalf of his group, he hands out a currency known as thaler to those who participate in certain minigames, giving substantially more to those who play the currently spotlighted minigame.
He may be spoken to to learn more about the system and which minigame is currently spotlighted, and also runs the reward shop for the system, known as Stanley Limelight Traders, which sells different rewards from a variety of minigames.
His location varies depending on the minigame currently spotlighted. Regardless of which minigame is currently spotlighted, his shop may still be accessed from the podium at any minigame that's part of the system, although Stanley himself will not appear.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 August 2017 (Update):
- A second instance of Stanley Limelight will no longer spawn when Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza is spotlighted.
- patch 16 January 2017 (Update):
- patch 26 May 2015 (Update):
- A small graphical issue with Stanley Limelight's breeches has been fixed.
- An issue with Stanley Limelight's minigame amulet deforming has been fixed.