Harmony moss is a moss that can be harvested from a harmony moss seed planted on a harmony pillar, requiring level 75 Farming.
Harmony moss is required for crafting perfect plus potions and various other perfect juju potions.
Harmony moss can be harvested from harmony moss seeds grown on a harmony pillar. Harmony moss, when picked, gives 1,133.3 Farming experience per moss harvested.
Harmony moss has a unique growing mechanic, and only advances growth stages when the player gains 50,000 experience in the skill attuned to the harmony pillar at the time the harmony moss seed is planted. To fully grow the moss, 200,000 experience, not counting bonus experience, must be gained in the skill to which the pillar is attuned.
A perfect juju farming potion may increase the yield when harvesting, as may equipping a Tirannwn quiver 3 or 4. A perfect juju farming potion also gives a 5% chance when active to harvest harmony moss from any other farming patch.
Unlike crops, herbs, etc., when harvesting harmony moss from a pillar, all moss is harvested at once.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 16 September 2019 (Update):
- The perfect juju farming potion now gives harmony moss when using patch bombs or the farming skillcape perk.
- patch 20 August 2018 (Update):
- Players are no longer given an incorrect message when harvesting harmony moss pillars.
- patch 4 September 2017 (Update):
- Harmony moss is removed as a potential reward from Motherlode Maw
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- The harmony moss farmer has been reminded how to correctly count to 50.
- ninja 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Players will now get a message when their harmony moss pillar is fully grown.
- Players can now reroll a harmony pillar at the cost of 10 vis wax.
- Players now gain significantly more Farming XP from harvesting harmony moss pillars.
- The Remote Farm spell now works on harmony moss pillars.
- patch 17 November 2014 (Update):
- The 'of the Meilyr' title's requirement has been lowered from 200 to 50 harmony moss harvested. If you've already harvested more than 50 harmony moss, you'll unlock the title on their next harvest.