Patch Notes (16 September 2019)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Combat | Graphics | Quests | Text | Other
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 16 September 2019.
These Patch Notes were announced on 16 September 2019.
Hey everyone, here's the patches for this week!
If you want to go to a specific section of the patch notes click on any of the headers below!
- Troll chuckers, shamans and brutes in the Burthorpe troll cave all now have an equal chance to drop charms, and therefore strange/gold rocks (but only when you have unlocked the Taverley path book, or have a skill level total of 250 or greater).
- An issue where some of the curse prayers would stall the player and fail to initiate a Telos encounter has been fixed.
- Players can now correctly unlock the Perdita pet after killing Solak 1000 times.
- Increased Evil Bob's stat draining effects in Shattered Worlds, so that they're a bit more worth avoiding.
- Numerous typos have been fixed across the game.
- The click-box for the ogre cook has been adjusted to better fit his model.
- Added an mini/worldmap icon to the prayer altar in Burthorpe chapel.
- Corrected an issue where Xenia was blocking the doorway through Blood Pact if you left the catacombs earlier than intended.
- Environment lighting no longer changes suddenly when climbing up to the All Fired Up beacon east of the Burthorpe imperial guard camp.
- Removed a zone of map blocking west of some crates south of the Taverley windmill.
- Added map blocking to a crate south of the Taverley wind mill.
- Smoothed heightmap in the south-west corner of Hild's house in Burthorpe, to resolve a gap in the flooring.
- Added map blocking to the end supports of the bridge in Taverley.
- White and shaggy sheep in Edgeville that looked yellow are now white and fluffy.
- We've slightly increased the death animation of cows so that they now fade out once dying.
- Flared Cocktail rest animation no longer shows a glowing orb when used alongside the Noxious staff.
- Visual effects from your weapon will no longer persist while resting with the "Loves me, Loves me not" animation activated.
- Removed Duel Arena restriction from a tile outside of Duel Arena.
- The Inventory icon of the amulets obtained from the demons in the Underground Pass quest have had their inventory icon adjusted so they are now centre
- The water fountain outside of the Legends' Guild now has an updated animation.
- Siphoning a manifested knowledge whilst tuning a harp will now stop the tuning animation correctly.
- Black crystals surrounding a tree in Draynor Village have been removed.
- A graphical issue with the water during the Swan Song quest has been fixed.
- Objects dropped on certain spots in gemstone dragon cave by the exit will no longer float.
- Fixed some shadows flickering on the 2nd floor of the Stronghold of Security.
- Dropping an object on the corner of Cwrys elder tree will no longer cause it to float.
- Switching family crest gauntlets from the worn right-click menu no longer deactivates the player's cosmetic overrides.
- Corrected an issue in the Tail of Two Cats quest where the player was teleported to the previous position of Unferth's house.
- The ram skull helm no longer pops out of its container in the quest complete screen of the Odd Old Man's wish list.
- The bonesack no longer pops out of its container in the quest complete screen of the Odd Old Man's wish list.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to progress past first room during World Wakes. Players who experienced this issue need to investigate any of the artefects to progress through this section.
- Active quest marker location for Elemental Workshop II has been corrected.
- The Back to the Freezer quest overview interface has been updated to include the required energies.
- The quest trail for Back to the Freezer will now lead to Chuck.
- Corrected the Audio when completing the "Curse of the Black Stone" quest.
- You will now be able to access Jerrod's chest after completing Dishonour among Thieves.
- The September Raffle bond item is no longer visible in the bond interface if you are using an ironman account.
- The broadcast message for completing the Anachronia base camp will no longer trigger when building bait boxes, as they are not required for the achievement!
- Updated the September Raffle bond item description in order to clarify its functionality. It now states that players can claim any missed daily tickets.
- Updated Balthazar's dialogue in order to clarify the functionality of the September Raffle bond item.
- Players will now be able to claim the Tirannwn quiver 4 from Elen in Prifddinas.
- Updated the amount of prizes that can be obtained during the September Raffle.
- Added a login check to give players 10 raffle tickets.
- Legiones have been added to the slayer skill guide.
- Scenery and patrols on the top of Burthorpe castle have been adjusted so that the archers follow patrol routes again.
- The NPC Contact lunar spell has updated its address book and can now find Turael.
- When checking charges on a Games necklace (c), it will now show the amount of charges left.
- Sumona will no longer give information about spiritual rangers for Aviansie slayer tasks.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing an Elder tree from being regrown with magic beans.
- Adding farm animals to a BoB will no longer revert them to having a default name and traits.
- Custom fitting Trimmed masterwork armour will no longer occasionally cause a disconnection.
- Dwarven tools with 1 charge left now correctly use the plural 'charges' when checking charges.
- The spring cleaner now displays the information for willow bows when highlighted.
- Fixed some inconsistency's with mining XP gain on Miscellania.
- The giant ent familar now correctly gives a 50% chance to gather an extra item when harvesting trees and patches.
- The giant ent familiar ability now triggers when using patch bombs or the farming skillcape perk.
- The giant ent familiar now states how many extra resources were obtained when using patch bombs or the farming skillcape perk.
- Patch bombs now work with strange rocks, skill pets and farming urns.
- Removed a short delay when checking berry bushes.
- The perfect juju farming potion now gives harmony moss when using patch bombs or the farming skillcape perk.
- Right-clicking on the prefer list within the slayer rewards interface will now show 'Remove preferences' rather than 'Allow this task'.
- The ring of coins can no longer be used inside castle wars.
- The magic secateur harvesting boost is now consistent for Fellstalk and Bloodweed herbs, resulting in slightly higher quantities of Fellstalk and Bloodweed being harvested from a farming patch when magic secateurs are being used.
- Fixed an overlap issue observed in the Skills tab when examining another player.
- Fixed an issue that had removed the skill icon for Sojobo's contract interface on Waiko.
- Fixed an issue with text colours in the achievements window being hard to differentiate.
- Corrected a client crash from rapidly selecting and clearing achievement paths.
- Prevented advancing the cooking step of the Cooking Meat on a Range path when the Cooking Fish on a Fire Burthorpe path is selected, and vice versa.
- Improved performance when advancing states during Tutorial Island.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing guidance hint trails, bringing interface panels to front, and interface highlighting on path achievements from occurring simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue with the Worn Equipment interface that was causing the slot indicator to be offset when an equipment slot was empty.