Quick guide for Holy Grail
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||King Arthur in Camelot.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Royal hunt[edit | edit source]
The fisher king[edit | edit source]
Items needed: None - any equipment banned from Entrana should be banked.
Another realm[edit | edit source]
Black guardian[edit | edit source]
Heirloom[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Magic whistle
- Go south-west, to the castle. Take the grail bell on the floor and ring it.
- Head upstairs and speak to the Fisher King. Make sure to ask him about his son.
- Talk to King Arthur in Camelot Castle. Make sure you have space to receive the magic gold feather.
- Head into the eastern house in the Goblin village and open the sacks to find Sir Percival.
- Return to the Fisher King's castle in his realm by blowing your whistle north west of Brimhaven.
- Go up the staircase on the east side of the castle, climbing to the top floor and grabbing the Holy grail.
- Go back to King Arthur.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 11,000 experience
- 15,300 experience
- Access to the Fisher Realm (code bjr)
- Ability to use the King Arthur picture in your player-owned house
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
These music tracks are unlocked when in Brimhaven, no music is unique to this quest.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Holy Grail is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- Nomad's Requiem
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- While Guthix Sleeps