Holy grail (item)
|Release||23 July 2002 (Update)|
|Quest item||Holy Grail, King's Ransom|
|Destroy||During Holy Grail: You will need to return to the Fisher King's realm to get another.|
During and after King's Ransom: You will need to return to Keep Le Faye to get another. You can also reclaim it from the quest storage chest.
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A holy and powerful artefact.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The holy grail is a members only quest item, and the main objective is to retrieve it during the Holy Grail quest. It lies on a table that is located on the third floor of the east side of Fisher King's castle in the Fisher Realm.
During the quest, King Arthur informs you that it has just passed between dimensions into RuneScape. Should you choose to accept the quest and retrieve the holy grail, you must travel to the Fisher Realm.
If you try to take it before it's time, you will receive a message saying that you're not worthy of it. Its only use is to finish the quest by speaking to King Arthur while it is in your possession.
Having one holy grail in the inventory and trying to take another gives the message: You feel that taking more than one Holy Grail might be greedy...
The holy grail is also used in the King's Ransom quest.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- The holy grail is no longer visible when a player is on the level below it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In modern context, the Holy Grail is supposedly the cup that was used by Jesus of Nazareth during the last supper. It is said to hold miraculous powers and, in some of the legends of King Arthur, the Grail is the object of Arthur's quest, or the other Knights of the Round Table's quest.
- Before, when you dropped the holy grail and then picked it back up, the grail would stay on the ground and one would appear in your bag, but this was fixed some years back.
- It can be re-obtained at May's Quest Caravan after putting 150 quest points into the Hub Track.