|What ballad should be played on V's arrival?
||The ballad of the giant basilisk.
|What flowers should be used to decorate the stage?
|Should magic be used in the ceremony?
||Yes - Simple air and water magic.
|What sort of feast did V have before he left?
||A victory feast.
|How should V be welcomed?
||As a returning hero.
|When did V leave the world?
||At the end of the Third Age.
|Why did V leave the world?
||Out of respect for Guthix.
- Return to Alfrick.
- Enter cave entrance and talk to V.
- Exit the cave.
- Investigate 5 locations on the island, there are 2 of each location that you must pair up:
- 2 old docks. (One to the south of the island and one to the east)
- 2 fishing boats. (One to the east of the island and one to the west)
- 2 gnarled trees. (One to the south-west of the island and one to the north-west)
- 2 cave entrances. (One in the middle of the island and one to the south-east)
- 2 rock formations. (One to the north of the island and one to the north-west)
- Return to V in the cave.
- After the cutscene, enter the north room.
- Search the belongings to the south-east and read the journal.
- Solve the map fragments.
- Prepare for a fight with a dragon. Recommended to bring games necklace, slayer ring, or slayer cape for quick teleport.
- South of Kuradal in the ancient cavern is an ancient door. Try to open the door then use your soft clay on it.
- Go to the mithril dragons. North then down the Rough hewn steps, then up the stairs north east. Attack a mithril dragon, then use your Mithril Bar on the dragon.
- Open the Ancient door with the key.
- Kill the dragon.
- After the cutscene run west to the stepping stones.
- Do NOT talk to Sakirth, he will damage you for 10,000 lifepoints.
- Jump diagonally to the chest and open the chest, then continue north.
- Don't step on any pressure plates. Push the crates out of your way (you are able to push the 2 crates in a line).
- Push the first eastern crate north twice.
- Walk around to the middle and push the two crates north twice.
- Push the eastern crate to the east twice, then push the northern-most crate to the west once.
- Push the crate to your south once, and walk to the door.
- Open the east door and search the chest.
- Read the notes and equip the dragonkin protective charm.
- Enter the bottom floor of the Grotworm Lair near Port Sarim.
- Climb the stairs in the centre of the open area, west of the Queen Black Dragon entrance.
- Defeat Tarshak, avoiding his charge attack by fleeing from him. He can hit quite hard even if players are wearing tank armour, so Protect from Melee or Deflect Melee are advised.
- Talk to Phalaks.
- Take lots of high healing food including a full BoB if possible and wear the Dragonkin protective charm at all times, and pray against melee.
- Defeat Abomination in the Brimhaven Dungeon in the tunnel found in the south-west corner where steel dragons are.
- Stage 1:
- Focus on mining the 4 pillars in the room while avoiding his attacks.
- When a pillar cannot be mined any more, lure a fireball attack into the pillar.
- Repeat until all 4 pillars are broken.
- Stage 2:
- Lure Tarshak into the falling rocks, don't stand too close yourself.
- You may also attack with a regular weapon at the same time.
- Watch the cutscene.
- Return to Freya and Alfrick in Rellekka.
- Enter the cave and pass the door.
- Talk to Freya or Alfrick.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Hero's Welcome is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: