Quick guide for City of Senntisten
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Ariane by the Heart of Gielinor Show in map|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
For full storyline comprehension, completion of the following quests is recommended but not required:
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
See the map section below for a helpful map of the area.
- Talk to Ariane at the entrance to the Heart of Gielinor and enter the Elder Halls.
- Talk to Charos. Go through all chat options about what to do with the eggs.
- Talk to Azzanadra, after which a cutscene will play.
- Talk to Charos and Ariane.
- Go to the Archaeology Guild, upstairs onto the balcony. Talk to Dr Nabanik.
- Teleport to Port Sarim lodestone and walk north-west to Armadyl's tower. Climb to the top and talk to Armadyl.
- Go to Burthorpe Castle and climb the stairs.
- Talk to Icthlarin.
- Talk to Seren.
- Talk to Moia.
- Talk to Zamorak.
- Talk to Saradomin at the White Knights' Castle in the throne room.
- Return to Dr Nabanik on the balcony of the main building at the Archaeology Guild.
City of Senntisten[edit | edit source]
- Enter the City of Senntisten to the north of the Archaeology Guild, through the Ancient door.
- Talk to Azzanadra.
- Excavate the Forum entrance. (Use your Grace of the Elves here, if you have it)
- Talk to Azzanadra
- Interact with the Pedestal for the damaged artefact.
- Talk to Intern Jimmy at the entrance to get materials.
- Restore the artefact at a workbench.
- Return to Azzanadra, and interact with the pedestal to place the artefact upon it.
- Follow Azzanadra to the cathedral, and speak with him.
- Search around in the cathedral (chests, bookcases, crates), until you find a Light globe.
- Talk to Azzanadra.
- Pass through the western Cathedral door.
Wards[edit | edit source]
- Within the city, put light globes on the pedestals to illuminate the immediate area. When outside of an illuminated area, you will receive stacks of Shadows of the Empire debuff. The more stacks you have, the more damage you are dealt (exponentially). Standing in an illuminated area will remove stacks of the debuff.
- Light globes will persist when teleporting out and additional light globes are spread through the west district of the city. You don't need to obtain all light globes to complete the quest, so it may be more beneficial to juggle them as you explore new areas.
- See the map for ward and objective locations.
- Ice ward
- Go down two flights of stairs from the cathedral. Grab the Ice ward inside the house to the south.
- Return to Azzanadra, give him the ward.
- Smoke ward
- The Smoke ward can be found in the large building directly south of the Ice ward on the map. As you approach an animation with gargoyles should play.
- Find and kill the gargoyles (smash stones so they appear) map:
- Directly outside the arsenal (building with the ward).
- Further west and south of the first, in a clearing in front of a house door.
- To the north in the market (square containing the market stalls).
- West of the market, directly in front of the coliseum gate.
- Return to the arsenal and retrieve the Smoke ward.
- Return directly to Azzanadra, give him the ward.
- Blood ward
- Head to the blood bank (north-western building in southern section) and inspect the blood bottle by the interior door leading to the Blood ward.
- Search the old desk.
- Search the pile of books near the entrance.
- Head north to the marketplace and enter the southern house.
- Search the ransacked desk near the chimney for the Blood Bank Ledger.
- Return to the blood bank
- Search the shelves for bottles of blood:
- Be prepared for a dangerous boss fight immediately after finishing the puzzle. The Blood Warden will heal from any damage-over-time abilities. Additionally, its special attack will cause it to heal over time.
- Inspect the blood bottle to start the puzzle, and add blood:
- 2/8 human blood
- 3/8 unicorn blood
- 1/8 dragon blood
- 2/8 aviansie blood
- Kill the vampire and retrieve the ward.
- Activate the Blood Bottle near the door to exit
- Return the ward to Azzanadra.
- Shadow ward
- Ensure you have enough healing ability with you as you will take a lot of damage while returning the Shadow ward. (note where each open house is to lower said stacks of damage)
- Go to the northern-most building, where the ward is located, and head upstairs.
- Take the journal on the desk to get the Inquisition Profiles, and read it.
- Press the Suspicious dial on the wall to close all the drawers.
- Open the marked drawers as below (Start from the bottom and work your way up or zoom in for ease).
- Head downstairs and grab the ward.
- Return to Azzanadra as fast as possible, be prepared to take a lot of damage. Note: using a powerburst of acceleration will make this extremely easy. Hand him the ward.
Puzzle solution[edit | edit source]
The dark drawers need to be opened, the open drawers will look like a capital I
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Azzanadra, Kerapac should appear as a projection.
- Speak to Azzanadra once again.
Map[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 quest points
- 50,000 Archaeology experience
- 50,000 Slayer experience
- 50,000 Magic experience
- A Combat XP lamp with 50,000 experience
- Four new Ancient Magicks spells
- Ability to create a pontifex shadow ring
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
City of Senntisten is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.