|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Points of interest|
|No. of banks||0|
|No. of altars||0|
|No. of obelisks||1|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Brimhaven is a pirate town located in north-western Karamja and is only accessible to members. There are several ways to get to Brimhaven, the quickest being the House Teleport spell, assuming the player's house is in Brimhaven. More ways include teleporting to the Karamja lodestone, the charter ships, the amulet of glory teleport to Musa Point, or via the ship from East Ardougne (requires 30 coins).
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Brimhaven is located immediately north of the Karamja Lodestone
- Brimhaven has a ship ride that will take the player to Ardougne for the low price of 30 coins. This ship is located in the northern part of Brimhaven. Wearing a Ring of Charos (a) will allow you to travel to and from Brimhaven for free.
- The charter ships also dock in the Brimhaven Harbour. They provide rides to several other locations, for a fee.
- If you have completed the Shilo Village quest, then Hajedy will take you for a ride in his cart to Shilo Village for the fee of 10-200 coins.
- The House Teleport spell can be used if player-owned house is in Brimhaven. If the Love Story quest has been completed, players can use a Brimhaven tablet (made from a chipped Teleport to House tablet) to teleport to the Brimhaven house portal, even if their house is located elsewhere.
- If the Holy Grail and A Fairy Tale Part II quests are completed, the Fisher Realm can be reached through the fairy ring system by using code BJR. Use the magic whistle, found at the northwest corner of the Fisher Realm, to exit the Fisher Realm and end up on the northwestern peninsula near the gold mine and Brimhaven.
Features[edit | edit source]
Brimhaven Agility Arena[edit | edit source]
Farming[edit | edit source]
The player can grow fruit trees and spirit trees in the farming patches close to the harbour and the cart transport location. The island also has six pineapple plants near the house portal, and it is the only place where the player can find Strange Plants.
Banking[edit | edit source]
The closest bank is either the Shilo Village bank, if you have completed the Shilo Village quest, and have access to the Shilo Village cart system, or the TzHaar bank in the TzHaar city. Banking at Ardougne via the boats is another choice. After completion of Deadliest Catch, the player gains access to a deposit chest just near the Venus fly traps to the south and northwest of Tai Bwo Wannai Village by the general store.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
The Brimhaven dungeon is home to several species of dragon (red, bronze, iron and steel), as well as several other monsters, such as black demons. North-west of Brimhaven is Moss Giant Island, home to 5 moss giants.
Additional features[edit | edit source]
There is a player-owned house portal which players can House Teleport to if their house is in Brimhaven, there is a range in one of the nearby houses and the Fisher Realm may be found here by blowing a magic whistle under the tower located on the north-western peninsula. There is a Summoning obelisk to the north-west of the town and the Black Arm Gang's second hideout can be accessed in the middle of the city during and after Heroes' Quest. The hideout contains some pirate guards and a small treasury with some coins and the 2 candlesticks needed to continue the quest.
Stores[edit | edit source]
Davon's Amulet Store[edit | edit source]
Davon's Amulet Store can be found on the south-eastern part of the town. Davon runs the store, and players can sell several enchanted amulets and holy symbols to him.
Dead Man's Chest[edit | edit source]
The Dead Man's Chest is a bar from which players can buy beer. It is located to the west of Davon's Amulet Store. The bar is one of the locations you need to go to for the Alfred Grimhand Barcrawl miniquest. There is also a bronze hatchet spawn in the bar which can be useful for chopping vines in the Brimhaven dungeon.
The Shrimp and Parrot[edit | edit source]
The Shrimp and Parrot is a restaurant, or food shop run by Alfonse the waiter and Charlie the cook. Players can buy limited quantities of cooked herring, cod, tuna, lobster, swordfish, and karambwan here.
Music[edit | edit source]
Personalities[edit | edit source]
- Alfonse the waiter
- Cap'n Izzy No-Beard
- Charlie the cook
- Dell Monti
- Kangai Mau
- Pirate Jackie the Fruit
- Praistan Ebola
Quests[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Docky - A sailor who sailed people from Port Khazard to Brimhaven for 30 coins in RuneScape Classic.